Agreement with ICO members
- When participating in ICO, you admit and realize that you have read these terms and conditions, business model and the website; you are aware of risks, expenses and profit connected with tokens and you agree on these terms and conditions
- Using the website and participating in crowdfunding, you realize and you guarantee that you:
- are allowed to participate in crowdfunding, contribute to PAYFAIR.IO or receive and hold tokens under your jurisdiction
- you are not allowed to participate in crowdfunding for illicit goals.
- you understand the principles of cryptocurrencies, blockchain and tokens.
- Besides, using the website and participating in crowdfunding, you admit and agree that:
- you take all the responsibility for limits and risks, connected with participating in crowdfunding, contributing , receiving and holding tokens, regardless of whether they are mentioned in present terms and conditions, appearing because of any applicable legislation or other way
- you refuse to participate in any suits or arbitrage against PAYFAIR
- offered results and goals in White Paper can be not realised or achieved
- participating in Crowdfunding doesn’t give you any right to make decisions related to PAYFAIR development and management (without restrictions)
- you won’t crack, intrude, violate, attack or interfere with regular work of the website using other methods
- you are not a citizen or a resident of the USA